Malibu Banana Colada
Celebrate National Rum Day with this Malibu Banana Colada!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 3 3⁄4 cups unsweetened coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut cream
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 6 ounces Malibu Rum
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- In a blender, combine sweetened and unsweetened cream of coconut. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Once frozen, add coconut ice cubes, pineapple juice, Malibu Rum, and bananas to a blender.
- Blend until creamy. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe video here:
Cool down this Labor Day with a Malibu Banana Piña Colada!
Posted by Tasty on Monday, September 3, 2018