The only thing you need in your hand while you open presents.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 c. whole fresh cranberries
- 1 c. green grapes, halved
- 1 c. pomegranate seeds
- 1 c. sparkling grape juice
- 1 bottle champagne, prosecco, or cava
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add apples, cranberries, grapes, and pomegranate seeds. Pour over sparkling grape juice and champagne just before serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
You should have a Christmosa in your hand all Christmas morning. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/v0YUWjE
Posted by Delish on Monday, December 4, 2017