Perfect for girls night.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- ¼ c. moscato
- Pinch salt
- Pink sanding sugar
- Set up a double boiler by placing a medium heatproof bowl over a small pot of simmering water. Add cream and chocolate chips and stir until melted. (The mixture will be very thick!)
- Turn off heat and stir in the moscato and salt. Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is firm enough to roll into balls, about 1 hour.
- Roll balls in pink and white sanding sugar until fully coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with moscato!
Watch the recipe video here:
Moscato lovers: how many of these truffles are you throwing back this weekend?!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/vuTwAab
Posted by Delish on Monday, December 4, 2017