Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Check out these spicy, creamy, tangy buffalo chicken pinwheels.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar-jack cheese
- 2 tbsp green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
- 2-3 large “burrito size” flour tortillas
- Add chicken pieces, water and Buffalo sauce to the pot and stir to coat.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pot and shred thoroughly (a hand mixer works great for this job).
- Return chicken to pot along with softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheese and green onions. Stir until well blended, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Divide chicken mixture between tortillas, spreading in a thin, even layer and leaving a ½″ gap around the edge.
- Divide spinach in a thin layer over the chicken mixture, then roll each tortilla tightly.
- Wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and cut into 1” wide slices.
Watch the recipe video here:
Check out these spicy, creamy, tangy buffalo chicken pinwheels.RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-buffalo-chicken-pinwheels/
Posted by Chop Secrets on Monday, August 12, 2019