No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars Are So Easy to Make
If No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars sound amazing to you, you’ve come to the right spot...the combo in this recipe is absolutely amazing! These bars are so easy to make, it’s so hard to believe that they’re homemade! Once you try these delectable treats once, you’ll want to make them all the time!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, crushed into crumbs
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of the peanut butter until well-combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish, then set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips and the remaining ¼ cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted and smooth.
- Ensure the mixture is well-combined, then spread over the peanut butter-pretzel layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Watch the recipe video here:
You're going to want to eat these all the timeRecipe: http://sha.red/OlC87