A appetizer sized version of the New Orleans traditional sandwich.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ cup finely chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- ⅓ cup finely chopped black olives
- ½ teaspoon dried oreganoextra virgin olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- ¼ pound thinly sliced ham
- ¼ pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced salami
- ¼ pound thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- Combine green olives, black olives, ½ teaspoon oregano, and oil in a small bowl. Set aside. Beat together cream cheese, pinch of oregano, and pinch of garlic salt. Spread the mixture onto tortillas. Sprinkle olive mixture over the top of each. Starting at the top of each tortilla and about ⅛ inch down place a slice of ham, provolone, salami, and mozzarella slightly overlapping each slice.
- Roll the tortillas up and wrap in foil. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the foil and slice on a 45 degree angle into 1-inch pieces.