Mint Chocolate Snowman Ritz Pops
Mint Chocolate Snowman Ritz Pops recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ritz cracker
- white chocolate chip
- mint extract
- shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- orange gel frosting
- 1 tablespoon black gel frosting
- lollipop stick
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir again. Chips should be fully melted.
- Top one cracker with melted chocolate and shredded coconut. Place lollipop stick on cracker and top with more white chocolate and a second cracker, making a sandwich. Repeat as many times as desired and freeze the pops until the the chocolate is hard.
- Melt more chocolate and add some mint extract (about ½ tsp per pound of chocolate) and coconut oil (about 1 Tbsp. per pound of chocolate).
- Dip pops in chocolate and swirl until completely coated.
- Carefully cut holes in the Ritz box to hold your lollipops. Freeze until hard.
- Use the orange and black frosting to decorate your lollipops.