Milk Chocolate-Malt Brownies
A luscious chocolate dessert with just a hint of malted milk flavor, everything you love about a chocolate shake in a brownie.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1¾ cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- ½ cup instant malted milk powder
- 1/ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Melt milk chocolate and butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Cool slightly. Mix in sugar, vanilla and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients except malted milk balls.
- Spread batter in pan. Sprinkle with malted milk balls.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool. For 48 brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
Watch the recipe video here:
Everything you love about a chocolate shake in a brownie.Milk Chocolate-Malt Brownies recipe:…