Instant Pot Rotisserie Herb Chicken
You may never buy a grocery store chicken again!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- Spice Mixture:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 whole chicken, (3½ – 4 lbs), rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the Spice Mixture ingredients.
- Rub the spice mixture on the chicken. For best results, go heavy on the breast and tops of the legs.
- Pour broth into the pot and insert the steam rack.
- Carefully lower the chicken onto the steam rack., then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release completely (about for 15 minutes).
- Carefully remove the meat from the pot by lifting the trivet–meat may fall apart if lifted by legs or breast.
- (Optional) Set the chicken under the broiler for 4-5 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before carving.
Watch the recipe video here:
You may never buy a grocery store chicken again!RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-rotisserie-herb-chicken/
Posted by Chop Secrets on Saturday, March 16, 2019