Instant Pot Caprese Garlic Butter Portobellos
Make a melty caprese salad inside a portobello mushroom cap.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp finely minced parsley
- 3 3-4” diameter portobello mushrooms, stem removed
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz pearl mozzarella (or other small mozzarella cut into ½″ pieces
- 1 cup water
- Balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- In a small bowl, melt butter. Add garlic powder and minced parsley and stir to combine.
- Brush both sides of the portobellos with the garlic butter and arrange in a steamer basket, stem side up.
- Divide the tomato halves and mozzarella among the mushrooms.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the steamer basket on to the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the mushrooms from the pot. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with basil ribbons.
- Serve warm.
Watch the recipe video here:
Make a melty caprese salad inside a portobello mushroom cap.RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-caprese-garlic-butter-portobellos/
Posted by Chop Secrets on Tuesday, July 16, 2019