Marshmallow Crispy Treats
Ooey, gooey Marshmallow Crispy Treats from The Pioneer Woman - Ree Drummond are SO easy to make 😍
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, plus more for greasing
- One 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 bag mini white marshmallows
- Rainbow sprinkles, to decorate
- Thoroughly grease a 9- by 13-inch pan with softened butter.
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Stir in the regular marshmallows until they're totally melted. Stir in the salt. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Pour in the cereal, folding gently the whole time until all combined. Then pour in the mini marshmallows and gently fold in. Turn into the buttered pan and press flat. Immediately top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Let cool completely, and then cut into squares.