Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars
So simple, so smooth.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- FOR CRUST
- 1½ c. crushed Nilla wafers
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch sea salt
- FOR FILLING
- 1½ blocks (12-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 1½ c. whipped topping
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1¾ c. whole milk
- FOR GARNISH
- Whipped Topping
- ½ banana sliced
- 9 Nilla wafers
- Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment paper.
- Make crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed Nilla wafers with butter, sugar, and salt. Stir until butter is well incorporated, then press in an even layer into the prepared pan. Place in freezer while making filling.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain. Add sugar and beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in the fridge until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until well combined.
- Pour filling onto prepared crust and smooth into an even layer. Freeze until bars are firm, at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- When firm, remove from freezer and slice into 9 bars. Top with a dollop of whipped topping, a slice of banana, and a Nilla wafer.
Watch the recipe video here:
Good luck just having one of these Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars 🙈Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Jn2OIsX
Posted by Delish on Saturday, April 14, 2018