Hocus Pocus Jell-O Shots
They'll put a spell on you.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 package purple Jell-O
- 1 package green Jell-O
- 3 c. boiling water, divided
- 3 c. vodka, divided
- 1 c. cool whip
- 15 Oreos, cream removed
- 30 chocolate kisses
- Orange, green, and purple sanding sugar
- Into three separate bowls or measuring cups, add each flavor jello. Into each bowl add boiling water and vodka and whisk until Jell-O mixture is fully dissolved. Pour into plastic cups and place in the refrigerator to harden, 3-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, make witch's hats. Make sure all cream is removed from Oreo cookies and place smooth side down. Take an unwrapped Kiss and dip in cool whip, and then into the sanding sugar of your choice. Press Kiss in the center of the cookie to join the two.
- When Jell-O is hardened, top with cool whip and a witch hat. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Hocus Pocus Jell-O Shots
Hocus Pocus fans: tag the witches who need these jell-o shots in their life ✨Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/AaeK82L
Posted by Delish on Sunday, October 8, 2017