Ham and Cheese French Toast Pockets
Ham and cheese are a sandwich classic. Stuffed between two pieces of bread into a little parcel dipped in French toast mix and fries make it an even better sandwich. Fill it with a number of different options but ham and cheese is one of our favourites!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 8 slices bread
- 16 slices mozzarella
- 8 pieces of ham
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp peper
- Cut the crust off one piece of bread, and lay one slice of mozzarella down, followed by ham and another piece of cheese.
- Top with another crustless piece of bread and using your fingers press round the edge to form the piece of bread together. Repeat.
- In a large bowl,dd your eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla to a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Dunk your stuffed breads into the mix and coat properly.
- Add your butter to a pan, when melted add your french breads and fry until nice and golden on both sides.