Grilled Peach Sundaes
Underripe peaches are the worst — unless they're grilled. Over the flame, they get deliciously charred and caramelized.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 peaches, halved, pits removed
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- Pinch salt
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Caramel, for serving
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Brush cut sides of peaches with maple syrup then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and salt.
- Put peaches on grill, cut side-down, and cook until charred, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook another two minute, to allow peaches to soften slightly.
- Serve peaches with ice cream scooped on top. Drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with crushed graham c
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Grilled Peach Sundaes
Grilled Peach Sundaes = healthy cuz it's fruit, right?!?!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/M3I61G9
Posted by Delish on Friday, June 8, 2018