Instant Pot Classic Strawberry Jam
https://www.facebook.com/431815513692139/posts/1056055021268182/ aYou may never buy store-bought again!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Mix together strawberries and sugar in the Instant Pot. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow the berries to macerate (soften and release juices).
- After 30 minutes, add lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 1 minute.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then select the SAUTE function.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and cold water. Stir into the pot. Cook and stir until desired thickness is reached.
- Turn the pot off and allow to cool.