Fruit Salad with Limoncello
Leave it to Ina Garten to make fruit salad a transcendent experience.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 7 ounces Greek yogurt (recommended: Fage Total)
- ⅓ cup good bottled lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (1 pint)
- 1 cup raspberries (1/2 pint)
- 1 cup blueberries (1/2 pint)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons limoncello liqueur
- 1 banana, sliced
- Fresh mint springs
- For the lemon yogurt topping, whisk together the yogurt, lemon curd, honey, and vanilla and set aside at room temperature.
- For the fruit salad, carefully toss together the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar, and limoncello. Allow them to stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes to let the berries macerate with the sugar and liqueur. Gently fold the banana into the mixture.
- Serve bowls of fruit with a dollop of lemon yogurt on top. Top each with a sprig of fresh mint.
Watch the recipe video here:
Leave it to Ina Garten to make fruit salad a transcendent experience.#BarefootContessa > Sundays at 12|11c
Posted by Food Network on Saturday, March 17, 2018