French Toast Nuggets
These golden french toast nuggets are best served drizzled with maple syrup. For a special treat, serve them on top of your favourite ice cream!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 loaf bread, sliced into 1” slices
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Cut all crusts off each slice of bread, and cut int 9 squares.
- In a bowl whisk together egg, milk, sugar and vanilla until combined. Toss each square of bread in the egg mixture to coat.
- Fry each square in a hot pan with butter an oil and be sure to fry each side until golden brown.
- Mix together ⅓ cup sugar and cinnamon to create cinnamon sugar. Toss all the French toast bites in the cinnamon sugar. Serve with maple syrup