Marshmallow and peanut butter come together in these gooey, indulgent bars.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- ½ cup milk chocolate Reese's™ minis peanut butter cups (from 8-oz package) (25 mini cups)
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie dough and peanut butter cups until well blended. Reserve 1 cup cookie dough. Press remaining dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Drop tablespoonfuls marshmallow cream on bar base. Crumble reserved cookie dough onto marshmallow and bar base.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Watch the recipe video here:
Cookie Countdown Day 24: We're just *nuts* about these 3-ingredient bars!Fluffernutter Bars recipe:…
Posted by Pillsbury on Monday, December 17, 2018