Fajita Cone Dip Ring
Here a really fun way to make the ultimate Twisted fajita sharer!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 3 Mixed peppers
- 1 White onion
- 2 tbsp Fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Cheddar grated
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Place the chicken breasts, chopped mixed peppers and onions on a sheet pan and mix it with the fajita seasoning and oil making sure all the ingredients is fully covered in oil and seasoning.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once thats cooked, shred the chicken and mix it through with the peppers.
- Take a tortilla and cut it in half using a pizza cutter. Place a portion of the cheddar onto the tortilla half followed by the chicken and pepper mix.
- Roll the tortilla into a cone shape and repeat until you have used up all the fajita mix.
- Take a pizza tray lined with grease proof paper and place a glass in the middle. Start placing the fajita cones around the glass in a circle with the point of the cones facing inwards.
- Put a handful of cheddar on top of the first layer and repeat two more times until you have 3 layers of cones.
- Remove the glass and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Whilst thats cooking start making the dip by adding the sour cream, salsa, chopped onion, coriander, salt and pepper to a bowl, mixing it all together.
- Remove the the cone ring from the oven and place the dip in the middle of the ring.
- Rip 'n' dip and enjoy!!