Egg Roll Noodle Bowl
We love Asian egg rolls, but they can be challenging to make. Simplify everything with this deconstructed egg roll made on the stovetop and served in a bowl.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 2 large carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces rice noodles
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Additional soy sauce, optional
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook and crumble pork until browned, 4-6 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, garlic and seasonings. Add cabbage and carrots; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes longer.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions; drain and immediately add to pork mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, serve with additional soy sauce.
Watch the recipe video here:
Devour this for dinner tonight! Get the recipe for Egg Roll Noodle Bowl here–> https://trib.al/8nxd7bY