Chicken Enchilada Ravioli Bake
Why choose between Mexican and Italian when you don't have to?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1½ lb. refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 3 c. enchilada sauce
- 2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli according to package instructions. Drain.
- Make sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add enchilada sauce and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- In a large baking dish, add a thin layer of sauce. Top with a single layer of cooked ravioli. Spread more sauce on top of the ravioli then top with about half of the chicken, monterey jack, and cheddar. Repeat to use up all ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and the casserole is warmed through, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.
Watch the recipe video here:
Why choose between Mexican and Italian when you can have both?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/h5gLFCC
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 31, 2017