Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls Are What's Been Missing From Your Dinner
Who doesn't love a jalapeno popper? Who doesn't love an egg roll? Why has no one ever thought to combine the two until now?! These amazing little bite sized treats combine your favorite appetizers into Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls and you will wonder why you haven't been eating these forever. They are super quick to make and you are going to love them!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces canned jalapeno peppers,diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat your oil to 350 degrees.
- Use a mixer to soften cream cheese until creamy, then stir in cheese, jalapenos, green onions and garlic powder and fold them in.
- Scoop about a teaspoon of the jalapeno mix into the center of a wonton wrapper and then fold it into a triangle before rolling it up.
- Drop the egg rolls into the oil and let cook until brown and crispy, about three minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving as filling will be hot.