Double Oreo Cake
There's no better way to overindulge your sweet tooth than with Oreos and dulce de leche.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 3 Oreo sleeves
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups dulce de leche
- 2 cups whipped cream
- To decorate:
- ⅓ cup chocolate shavings
- 1 Oreo sleeve
- Crush the Oreos and combine with melted butter to form a crumbly dough.
- Add crushed Oreos to a round pan, pressing down to form a crust.
- Pour a layer of dulce de leche on top of Oreos, followed by a layer of whipped cream. Freeze for one hour.
- Remove from freezer and add another layer crushed Oreos, then dulce de leche, then whipped cream. Return to freezer until firm.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings and more Oreos.