Cubano Crescent Squares
Upgrade that ham and cheese sandwich right this minute with a new take on a stacked Cuban sandwich.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 8 oz thinly sliced cooked deli roasted pork
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 8 oz thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 oz thinly sliced ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- 48 dill pickle slices (about ½ cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 can of dough into 1 large rectangle; place in pan. Press in bottom and ½ inch up sides of pan to form crust.
- Layer roasted pork onto dough; spread mustard evenly over pork. Top with cheese slices and ham.
- Unroll second can of dough. Place over layered ingredients, stretching to cover filling; press edges to seal. Brush with beaten egg. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Just before serving, top each square with 2 pickle slices.
Watch the recipe video here:
It's time to upgrade your ham and cheese sandwich.Cubano Crescent Squares recipe:…