Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 55 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 10 Mins
This Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche with Italian chicken sausage, spinach, Havarti, and Parmesan is an easy and healthy recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie dish with oil.
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up until cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and reduce heat to low, cook until wilted stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes. Drain spinach well.
- Evenly spread the spinach sausage mixture in the prepared dish and top it evenly with the grated havarti and parmesan cheese.
- Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and the nutmeg.
- Pour the custard into the dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set.
- Cut the quiche into 6 pieces and serve.