You're just a sip away from a tropical daydream.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ c. marshmallow fluff
- 2 c. sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can coconut milk
- 1½ c. silver tequila
- 1 c. triple sec
- ½ c. pineapple juice
- ¼ c. lime juice
- Ice, for serving
- Using a butter knife (or a small offset spatula), spread marshmallow fluff around rims of glasses. Add shredded coconut to a shallow bowl, then dip the tops of glasses in coconut, adhering the coconut to the fluff.
- In a large pitcher, stir together coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice, and lime juice.
- Add ice to glasses then pour over margarita mixture.
Watch the recipe video here:
How many of these Cottontail Margaritas are you throwing back this Easter?! Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qJQxzuu
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, March 27, 2018