Chili Cheese Dog Party Ring
Chili Cheese Dog Party Ring recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 30 oz chili, 2 cans
- 6 tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 7 hot dogs, halved
- sour cream, to serve
- 1 green onion, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Add the chili to the pan over medium heat and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated and the chili has reduced for about 20 minutes.
- Place a 3-inch (7 cm) size bowl in the center of two tortillas. Use a knife to cut around the bowls and discard the center.
- Place a 2-inch size (5 cm) bowl in the center of two tortillas. Use a knife to cut around the bowls and discard the center.
- Place a 1.5-inch (3 cm) size bowl in the center of one tortilla. Use a knife to cut around the bowl and discard the center.
- Place one of the tortillas with the 3-inch hole on the bottom of a greased bundt pan. Spread 1 cup (100g) of cheese over the tortilla.
- Stack the second tortilla with a 3-inch (7 cm) hole over the cheese layer. Top the tortilla with half of the chili.
- Layer one of the tortillas with a 2-inch (5 cm) hole on top of the chili layer. Top with the onion and green onion.
- Layer the second tortilla with a 2-inch (5 cm) hole on top of the onion layer. Add a layer of hotdogs and the remaining cheese.
- Layer the tortilla with a 1.5-inch (3 cm) hole and top with the remaining chili.
- Layer the tortilla without a hole on top of the chili layer.
- Cover the top of the bundt pan with a cake pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the bundt pan upside down onto a tray. Top with sour cream and green onions.
Watch the recipe video here: