Fish Fingers With Avocado Dip
Dip that fish in the avo and have a good time!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ pounds white fish fillets
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, zested
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut white fish fillets into 3x4-inch long strips. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Place the flour and eggs in two separate bowls.
- Coat each fish strip with the flour, then eggs, and then bread crumbs.
- Transfer strips to baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway and until golden brown.
- Combine the avocados, yogurt, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with baked fish fingers.
Watch the recipe video here:
Fish Fingers With Avocado Dip ?FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2tzjYpR
Posted by Proper Tasty on Friday, June 28, 2019