Chicken & Waffle Sliders
3 words. CHICKEN. WAFFLE. SLIDERS. Could this be any more exciting?!? These were the most delicious thing I have tasted all week! The syrup is SO simple and delicious, it makes for the best chicken and waffles I have ever had. The simplicity of them alone makes it all worth it. You will want to make these every weekend for brunch!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 Bag Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 Box Mini toaster waffles
For the Syrup:
- 1 CUP Brown sugar
- ½ CUP Water
- ¼ CUP Butter
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla extract
- Cook chicken strips according to package instructions.
- Toast waffles according to package instructions.
- Make chicken waffle sliders with both prepared ingredients.
- Bring saucepan to medium/high heat.
- Add in brown sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let the mixture boil for 4 minutes.
- Stir in butter till melted.
- Take the pan off heat then add in the vanilla extract.
- Drizzle on top of waffles.