Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Mac and Cheese
BETTER than any mac and cheese I’ve ever had, but with zero fake ingredients!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 4 cups water, warmed
- 1 lb box pasta shells, rotini or other short pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to garnish
- Combine the water, pasta, butter, minced garlic, garlic powder and cayenne in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure. If pasta is not completely cooked, use the SAUTE function and cook, stirring occasionally, for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and cheeses, one at a time, stirring between each until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Salt to taste.
Watch the recipe video here:
BETTER than any mac and cheese I’ve ever had, but with zero fake ingredients!RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-garlic-parmesan-mac-and-cheese/