Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
For the dough
- For the filling
- For the egg wash
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until smooth, not lumps. The dough will be tacky, but not sticky, about 20 turns (it should not leave dough on your hand when you pull away).
- Preheat the oven 425F. Line a sheet pan with a silicone mat. Assemble the rolls
- Divide into 4 equal balls, about 3-3/8 ounces each.
- Lightly sprinkle a work surface and rolling pin with flour and roll the dough out into thin rounds, 7 inches in diameter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marinara down the center of the circle in a strip, top with 1/2 cup of the chicken (2 oz) 1 tablespoon more marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons of cheese.
- Fold the right side of the dough over the top of the chicken then repeat with the left side.
- Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake until golden, 20 minutes. Serve hot.