Chicken 'n Waffles Casserole
The only breakfast casserole you'll ever need.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 10 toaster waffles
- 6 eggs
- ¾ c. milk
- ¼ c. maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. chopped breaded chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°. Divide waffles between two large baking sheets and bake until crispy, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly before cutting into big chunks.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large casserole dish, combine waffles and breaded chicken, then pour the egg mixture on top. Grind pepper on top. Bake until the waffles are crispy, about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with more maple syrup.
Watch the recipe video here:
This is the easiest way to make chicken & waffles.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/surnn9G
Posted by Delish on Saturday, November 25, 2017