Cheesy Bacon-Tater Tot Pie
Recipe of the Day: Cheesy Bacon-Tater Tot Pie
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 pound (about 3 cups) frozen Tater Tots
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Chopped fresh chives, for topping
- Bake the Tater Tots as the label directs. Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat, turning once, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then roughly chop.
- Lightly press the Tater Tots into the prepared dish. Top with the cheese and bacon. Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise with the Sriracha. Drizzle the pie with the spicy mayonnaise and sprinkle with chives.