We gave these "nachos" a traditional Mexican spice, but feel free to eliminate or even up the amounts to your heart's desire.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 small heads (or 1 large head) cauliflower, chopped
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. Colby-Jack, shredded
- Salsa, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
- Pickled Jalapeños, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- To a large baking sheet, add cauliflower. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle all over with salt, cumin, paprika, and chili powder. Toss to coat. Roast until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with Colby-Jack cheese and return to oven until melted, 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with your favorite salsa, guacamole, and pickled jalapeños.