How to master awesome sugar work!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 200g whole hazelnuts
- 300g water
- 1kg sugar
- Caramel hazelnut
- Make the caramel by heating the sugar and water. Once the caramel is made, prick the hazelnut with a toothpick
- soak it in the caramel and let it hang.
- Caramel tile
- Make the caramel, then pour it on a plate once hardened mix all and then sprinkle it with the help of the pellet and
- then iron it in the oven let the caramel recast and once cooled we have beautiful toffee caramel.
- Caramel dome
- Make the caramel, take a louche, grease it lightly and come to deposit the caramel flowing on the ladle. Once
- cooled, take off the caramel from the dome.
- Angel's hair
- Make the caramel, once the caramel slightly cooled take a spoon or fork soak it in the caramel and then with a
- quick movement come to realize the angel hair.