Chocolate & Dulce de Leche Popsicles
Crumbled cookies and walnuts give these creamy milk chocolate and dulce de leche popsicles some necessary crunch.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup plain cookies, chopped
- Using a mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Add the caramel and mix gently. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Remove from heat and add the cream. Mix well and set aside.
- In plastic cups or popsicle molds, place a layer of the chocolate ganache followed by a layer of cookies. Top with a layer of the caramel cream and chopped walnuts.
- Continue layering until the molds are filled, and then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until hardened.