Brownie Truffle-Stuffed Strawberries
Whether you need a Valentine’s Day dessert or a baby shower treat, these Truffle Brownie-Stuffed Strawberries are perfect for any celebration. The rich chocolate center pairs perfectly with the light, fresh strawberry. Top with melted chocolate, your favorite toppings, and a cookie stick for easy serving, and you’re ready to go!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 18 oz chocolate fudge brownie mix, 1 box, prepared according to package instructions (515 g)
- 24 large strawberries
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (85 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup high quality dark chocolate (170 g)
- 1 cup high quality white chocolate (170 g)
- 8 cookies and cream dipped cookie sticks
- 8 chocolate dipped cookie sticks
- 8 strawberry dipped cookie sticks
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons red sprinkles
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry, crushed
- Prepare the brownies according to the package instructions, then remove from the oven and let cool in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- While the brownies cool, use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out the tops and centers of each strawberry. Set each strawberry in the cup of a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft. Add the mini chocolate chips, vanilla, and cooled brownies and stir until mixture has a thick, dough-like texture.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the brownie mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Place the brownie truffle inside a strawberry. Repeating with remaining ingredients.
- Chill the strawberries in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add the dark chocolate and white chocolate to 2 separate small bowl. Microwave each bowl separately in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted, about 1 minute total.
- Dip the top of 1 strawberry in the melted white chocolate, poke a cookies and cream-dipped cookie stick through the top, and sprinkle with chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs. Repeat with 7 more strawberries.
- Dip the top of another strawberry in the melted dark chocolate, poke a chocolate-dipped cookie stick through the top, and sprinkle with red sprinkles. Repeat with 7 more strawberries.
- Dip the top of another strawberry in the melted white chocolate, poke a strawberry-dipped cookie stick through the top, and sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberries. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- Let the chocolate set, about 5 minutes, then serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Share these brownie stuffed strawberries with your girlfriends this Valentine's day 💕🍓 Just pair with wine 🍷👯♀️Full…