This breakfast is da bomb.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 eggs
- ¼ c. milk (preferably whole)
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. Coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 8" round baking pan or pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Pour egg mixture in pan and let set slightly. Reduce heat to medium low, and stir occasionally until scrambled eggs reach desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and fold in chives.
- Flatten each biscuit round to about ¼” thickness. Top each round of dough with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place in pan seam side-down.
- Brush with tops with melted butter then sprinkle with coarse salt and poppy seeds. Bake until the biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.