Creamy Crab Delight Spring Rolls
These creamy spring rolls are delicious! Get all your information on Louis Kemp Crab Delights here, bit.ly
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 8 ounces Louis Kemp Crab Delights, roughly chopped
- 1½ teaspoons soy sauce
- Small handful chives, minced
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- Wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil
- Mix together Louis Kemp Crab Delights, soy sauce, chives, and cream cheese.
- On a wonton wrapper, place a teaspoon of crab mixture. Fold in the sides a ¼ of an inch. Wet the top edge of the wrapper with a bit of water. Then roll up the spring roll starting from the bottom. Press it gently to seal it at the top.
- Heat a couple of inches of oil up in a pan until it reaches 350ºF. Fry the spring rolls until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!