Tiramisu Ice Cream Bites
Impress your Valentine with these delightful Tiramisu bites made using Simple Truth Cold Brew Concentrate!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 18 ladyfingers, halved
- ¾ cup Simple Truth® French Roast Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Zest of 1 medium orange
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-process high-quality cocoa powder
- Remove ladyfingers from package and split in half. Using a 1-inch round form, remove centers and reserve. Chop the remainders into small pieces and toss with 3 tablespoons of Simple Truth® French Roast Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, whip cream until soft peaks form. Carefully fold in condensed milk, orange zest, mascarpone, and vanilla. Lastly, add the chopped ladyfingers, being careful not to overmix. Pour into a pan and freeze for at least 6 hours (pref. overnight).
- Dip interior side of ladyfinger centers into remaining cold-brew concentrate and top with a small (1½-inch) scoop of ice cream using a melon baller. Set aside in freezer while preparing chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for at 30 second until completely glossy and melted. Carefully dip ice cream into chocolate and allow to set on a parchment-lined pan.
- Lightly dust with cocoa powder and freeze until ready to serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Tiramisu Ice Cream BitesImpress your Valentine with these delightful Tiramisu bites made using Simple Truth Cold Brew Concentrate!
Posted by Tasty on Wednesday, February 7, 2018