Yields: 14 Servings Difficulty: Medium
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Beat 8 tablespoons (1 stick) melted butter together with 1 egg in a large bowl, then beat in yellow cake mix until incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to greased baking dish, being sure to spread/pat it in and even layer, and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl or mixer, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy, then beat in remaining 2 eggs.
- Once they’re both fully incorporated, mix in remaining butter and vanilla extract.
- Working in batches, beat powdered sugar into mixture, mixing until smooth, then drop spoonfuls over cake batter, and spread carefully and gently into a smooth, even layer.
- Drop blueberries over cake and lightly press them into cream cheese mixture, then place baking dish in oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until center is just set, but still slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from oven and let cool.
Watch the recipe video here: