Avocado Basil Cucumber Bites
Refreshing, healthy, and so-tasty appetizer that takes just minutes to prepare but looks exotic. Great for the abundance of cukes and tomatoes in the garden.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 plum tomato, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt, or to taste (optional)
- Blend avocado, basil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Spread avocado mixture onto each cucumber slice and top with tomato slice and yogurt.