Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Push beef to the side, add 1 1/4 cups water and place the noodles in the water. Leave for 45 seconds, flip, leave for 30 seconds, then untangle noodles.
- Toss noodles with beef, add broccoli, and sauce, and cook until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve garnished with sesame seeds and green onion. Enjoy!