20-Minute Beef & Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry
Need a quick dinner the family will love? We’ve got just the thing!
Servings: 4 yield(s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 packets ramen instant noodles, discard seasoning (3 oz)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- Green onion, sliced for serving
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Push beef to the side, add 1 1/4 cups water and place the noodles in the water. Leave for 45 seconds, flip, leave for 30 seconds, then untangle noodles.
- Toss noodles with beef, add broccoli, and sauce, and cook until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve garnished with sesame seeds and green onion. Enjoy!