Meat Lovers Star Pizza
A star is born with this star-shaped pizza filled with cheese and Italian sausage with pizza sauce, pepperoni and more at its center.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- A star is born with this star-shaped pizza filled with cheese and Italian sausage with pizza sauce, pepperoni and more at its center.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Place in the center of a floured baking sheet.
- Using a knife or a pizza cutter, make 5 cuts from the edge of the pizza to about 3 inches into the center.
- Sprinkle half the cheese into each cut section, and top with sausage. Fold down the sections into the points of a star. Add sauce to the middle of the pizza dough, sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with pepperoni and ham. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil.
Watch the recipe video here:
This ultra meaty stuffed-crust pizza has got us seeing stars.Full Recipe: bit.ly/2BK3QI0
Posted by Tastemade on Saturday, February 24, 2018