Crock-Pot Sweet Potato Casserole
Take a break and let your Crock-Pot do some work this Thanksgiving.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Cooking spray, for Crock-Pot
- 4 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- ¼ c. melted butter
- 2 c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1½ c. mini marshmallows
- ½ c. whole pecans
- Spray Crock-Pot with cooking spray. Place sweet potatoes in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, water, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Whisk to combine. Pour over sweet potatoes and toss until they are fully coated. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove top and top with marshmallows and pecans. Reduce heat to low and cover. When marshmallows are melted, serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
This Crock-Pot Sweet Potato Casserole is one less thing to worry about this Thanksgiving. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/EZUgAbO
Posted by Delish on Saturday, November 11, 2017