Garlic Bread Stuffed With Chicken
For that perfect bread to chicken to garlic ratio, try these garlic bread rolls stuffed with fried chicken and cheese.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Flour, for breading
- 1 egg, beaten
- Breadcrumbs, for breading
- Frying oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 French bread loaves, halved
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 3½ ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dip each into the flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden and crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Wrap each breaded chicken piece with 2 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Smash the garlic cloves with a pinch of salt until it forms a paste. Transfer to a bowl with the softened butter and add the parsley. Mix well.
- Open the bread loaves at the ends, hollow out the insides, and spread the interior with garlic paste. Insert a chicken breast into the opening.
- Arrange the bread rolls on a baking sheet, brush with the remaining garlic paste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.