Tres Leches Chocolate Cake
A mouthwatering chocolate tres leches cake made with Nutella and topped with chocolate frosting.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 10½ ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking pan with flour and butter.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, salt and vanilla extract until fluffy. Add the flour and cocoa and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool, then set aside.
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, add the milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk and Nutella. Heat, while stirring, until well combined. Allow to cool, add the brandy and set aside.
- In a separate pot over medium heat, add the heavy cream. Whisk in the powdered sugar and chocolate and heat until melted. Let cool for 10 minutes before using.
- Place the cake on a rack, and make small punctures with a toothpick. Pour the milk/Nutella mixture over the top.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate cream and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Watch the recipe video here:
Eat this or you'll go to the chokey."You can do it Brucey! You can do it Bruce!"Full Recipe: taste.md/2Ech133🎥: Tastemade Español
Posted by Tastemade on Friday, February 9, 2018