Garlic Parm Boneless Wings
Without a bone to contend with, you'll be shoveling these in your mouth by the handful.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set up dredging station: Place flour and eggs into two separate shallow bowls. In a third shallow bowl, whisk together bread crumbs, melted butter, garlic, Parmesan, parsley and red pepper flakes. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken in the flour until fully coated, then shake off excess flour and add to eggs. Toss chicken in eggs until fully coated, then shake off excess and add to bread crumb mixture. Toss chicken in bread crumb mixture until fully coated, then place on baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes. Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley and serve warm with Caesar dressing for dipping.